http://www.maxbodydev.com/virmaxryn/

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 30.05.2020 10:06
von hattieaguilar

“I’ve been able to escape a lot more, which is great. And walk around and be outside and things like that.” Pitt replied: “I’m a little disgruntled with you now that I hear that,” explaining that he still receives a lot of attention from the press. Couples on the Met Gala 2019 red carpet Show all 19 Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union Tom Brady and Gisele Budchen Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez “I’m just, like, trash mag fodder,” Pitt added. “I don’t know… because of my disaster of a personal life, probably.” ✕ Sponsored Ad Up next Which coffee maker isright for you? Pitt added that he has some “good getaways” to escape the paparazzi, but added he wouldn’t reveal any of them because “they’re still in play”. The actor also referred to the media’s interest in his love life on Sunday evening when he accepted the Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor. “I wanted to bring my mum, but I couldn’t because anyone I stand next to they say I’m dating,” he teased in his speech.

maxbodydev.com/virmaxryn/

charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/virmaxryn-restore-your-former-sex-life-special-offer

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: desertnightsafari
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1600 Themen und 1666 Beiträge.